Nanaimo Events from Harbour Living
Arts and Entertainment
Concerts and Music
- Fri. December 20th, 2013 - Sat. December 21st, 2013 - Yellowpoint Christmas Spectacular 2013 in Nanaimo
Nanaimo: The Yellowpoint Christmas Spectacular is a celebration of Christmas as well as an extravaganza of music and dance, lights and decorations, laughter and tears!
- Sat. December 21st, 2013 - Harewood Arms Christmas Party
Nanaimo: Come on out to the Harewood Arms Pub for a great holiday party with Nanaimo's BLACK FLAMANGO.
- Sun. December 22nd, 2013 - Jolly Miner's Sunday Jam
Nanaimo: Best attended jam in Nanaimo, hosted by Nightwatch - All styles welcome
- Sun. December 22nd, 2013 - Sunday Blues Jam at the Harbourside Lounge
Nanaimo: Harbourside Blues Jam brings blues musicians and the blues community together to create and enjoy all forms of blues music.
- Mon. December 23rd, 2013 - Acoustic Night at The Queen's
Nanaimo: Come and enjoy the Acoustic performances by many local talents, such as: Emma Plant, Jona Kristinsson, Myc Sharratt, and Andrea Smith
- Thu. December 19th, 2013 - Sun. December 22nd, 2013 - 2013 Milner Gardens Christmas Magic
Qualicum: Milner Gardens Christmas Magic...A family oriented festival of lights and music in the Garden. Santa will be here!
- Fri. January 10th, 2014 - A Festival of Concertos - Nanaimo
Nanaimo: Vivaldi, Telemann, and one of England's most celebrated period violinists make for a magical evening in a beautiful historic church with Victoria Baroque Players!
- Fri. February 7th, 2014 - Sat. February 8th, 2014 - 9th Annual Vancouver Island Short Film Festival
Nanaimo: 2014 marks the ninth year for The Vancouver Island Short Film Festival! The Festival continues to celebrate the best works of short filmmakers from Vancouver Island and beyond.
- Sat. February 15th, 2014 - Benefit For BOB!
Nanaimo: Benefit for Bob is a special fund raising event for Sea Turtle Conservation projects, 80% of the Concert ticket sales go to the Hawai'i Wildlife Fund. It's all for the love of Sea Turtles. Got Aloha?
- Sat. March 15th, 2014 - Wed. March 19th, 2014 - Pacfic Rim Whale Festival 2014
Tofino: The Pacific Rim Whale Festival celebrates its 28th Annual Festival, in Tofino, Ucluelet and the National Park Reserve! This nine day festival hosts up to 80 events and celebrates the coastal living!
Sports and Recreation