Nanaimo Events from Harbour Living
Arts and Entertainment
Concerts and Music
- Thu. October 2nd, 2014 - Live at Longwood
Live acoustic music...every Thursday night!
- Thu. October 2nd, 2014 - The Naden Band In Concert
The Naden Band is a 35 piece band performing diverse musical styles from classical to jazz, pop and contemporary music.
- Fri. October 3rd, 2014 - Quarterway Acoustic Series every Friday Night
Nanaimo: Every Friday night some of the top notch duo's play Live at The Quarterway pub.
- Sun. October 5th, 2014 - CDC Telethon
In partnership with SHAW TV and the Port Theatre, join us for the Second Annual Child Development Centre Telethon featuring entertainment by Rick Scott, The Kerplunks, Tidesmen Chorus to name a few!
- Sun. October 5th, 2014 - Lantzville Farmers Market
Lantzville: A place to have lunch, watch local musicians perform, buy local produce, buy fresh bread, find amazing treasures!
- Thu. October 2nd, 2014 - Fri. October 3rd, 2014 - Conference: Science and Advocacy - The Changing Face of Addiction and Recovery
Nanaimo: The field of addiction has made significant advances; however, it is still one of societies most devastating diseases. There is much more work to be done but together, we can make a difference.
- Thu. October 2nd, 2014 - Park Market
The Nanaimo Park Market is at 1630 East Wellington, Legion Hall, on Thursdays from 5:00 p.m.to 9:00 p.m. Come see a variety of vendor goods.
- Thu. October 2nd, 2014 - Stop Chasing Your Mind!
Nanaimo: STOP CHASING YOUR MIND! I was terrified fears, worrying, insomnia, headaches, panic, anger and depression; these symptoms were affecting my family/ work. NOW, I (we) are free!
- Fri. October 3rd, 2014 - Sat. October 4th, 2014 - Johnny Inappropriate
Johnny Inappropriate is a killer cover band with some of Vancouver Island's best musicians playing old hits a new!
- Fri. October 3rd, 2014 - Sat. October 4th, 2014 - Moksha Yoga Karma Class - By Donation
Nanaimo: Moksha Hot Yoga Karma Class - by donation. Proceeds support local and international charities to help make a BIG difference in our community!
- Thu. October 2nd, 2014 - Sun. October 5th, 2014 - Cultural Heritage Festival - "Fishing The West Coast"
This year's cultural heritage festival theme is "Fishing The West Coast", celebrating our region's rich and diverse fishing culture, history and traditions through different mediums of art!
- Fri. October 3rd, 2014 - VIU Open House 2014
You're invited to Vancouver Island University's Nanaimo campus Open House! Fun, interactive activities, open classrooms, campus tours, Discovery Days for high school students, and much more!
- Sat. November 8th, 2014 - Knox 10th Annual "Perfect Gift" Christmas Craft Fair
Parksville Knox 10th Annual "Perfect Gift" Christmas Craft Fair - Bigger & Better Than Ever! - Free Admission - Convenient Parking - Delicious Lunch - 4 rooms - 58 Vendor Tables - Everyone Welcome
- Wed. November 19th, 2014 - Sun. November 23rd, 2014 - Cedar Yellow Point Artisan Country Christmas Tour
Queue the Christmas music, pull out the scarf and mitts and get ready for The Cedar Yellow Point artists invitation to spend a magnificent day or two exploring the diverse artistry of local artists.
- Thu. November 20th, 2014 - Sun. November 23rd, 2014 - Kris Kringle Craft Market 2014
It’s Kris Kringle time again – in our NEW location – NANAIMO! Kris Kringle features more than 150 high quality BC artisans in the most beautifully decorated Christmas setting.
Sports and Recreation