Nanaimo Events from Harbour Living
Arts and Entertainment
Concerts and Music
- Wed. June 29th, 2016 - 2016 Family Fun Night & BBQ
Come celebrate the beginning of summer and learn about programs offered by the City during the summer season. Fun for the whole family.
- Thu. June 30th, 2016 - Sat. July 9th, 2016 - Pacific Rim Summer Festival
The Pacific Rim Summer Festival aims to bring residents and visitors of the region together to enjoy musical performances, films and workshops that will appeal to a range of audiences.
- Fri. July 1st, 2016 - Sun. July 3rd, 2016 - 6th Annual Lighthouse Bluegrass Festival
Weekend camping, great bluegrass, tasty food, old friends & new ones. Excellent parking lot pickin, plus organized jams, New site Meadowood Community Park, 1810 Galvin Place, Qualicum
- Fri. July 1st, 2016 - Canada Day Fireworks Paddle
Celebrate Canada day watching the fireworks from a kayak!
- Fri. July 1st, 2016 - Celebrate Canada Day in Nanaimo
Dress up in red and white! A day of free fun for the whole family.
Sports and Recreation