Resources for Nanaimo
- Adventuress: Kayaking wilderness adventures for women.
- Friends of the Morden Mine: An historic site south of Nanaimo.
- Get a Go Go Home: Nanaimo's professional designated drivers.
- Huckleberry Baby Shop: Choices for eco-friendly families.
- Mid-Island Healing Centre: Practitioners and services in the Old City Quarter.
- Nanaimo District Museum: Brings to life the city's fascinating history.
- Nanaimo Downtown Farmers Market: Every Friday from early spring to Thanksgiving.
- Nanaimo Golf Courses: Information on Nanaimo's seven golf courses.
- Nanaimo-info.com: Discover your Everything Nanaimo website.
- Nanaimo Information: The Harbour City's most-visited web directory.
- Nanaimo Talks: The place to sound off about everything Nanaimo.
- Roots and Shoots: Professional quality tree care at affordable prices.
- Sink or Swim Scuba: Your one-stop dive shop in Nanaimo.
- Start With Art Nanaimo: a grass roots arts organisation.
- Synergy: A Nanaimo magazine for body, mind, and spirit.
- Takuli III Sailing Adventures: Nanaimo day sails and coastal cruises.
- The VIEX: The Vancouver Island Exhibition, your country fair.
- Volunteer Nanaimo: Supporting community agencies.
- Bev & Sandy's Place: A friendly and inexpensive B&B in Nanaimo.
- Fiddick's Farm B&B: In beautiful Cedar-by-the-Sea.
- Living Forest Oceanside RV & Campground: Year-round camping at Chase River.
- MGM Seashore B&B: Luxury accommodations overlooking the Salish Sea.
- Nanaimo Bed and Breakfast: Find the ideal B&B for your travel plans.
- Oak Tree Manor: Senior supportive living suites for rent.
- Pepper Muffin Country Inn: Rural ambiance and city convenience.
- Stephenson Point Seaside B&B: Your waterfront retreat in Nanaimo.
- Westwood Lake RV Camping and Cabins: Near a beach, close to town.
- Down Town Entertainment Group: A consortium of pubs and nightclubs.
- Friends Dining Lounge: Gourmet and exotic Mediterranean cuisine.
- All Marquetry: Inlaid wood by Nanaimo artist Cristina Alvarez Magliano.
- Glaskrafter Art Glass: Stained and sand carved glass by Christopher Smith.
- Lilach Lotan Pottery: Innovative approach to ceramic art and design.
- Miroge Gallery & Gifts: An ecommerce gallery for stained glass.
- Nanaimo Arts Council: Supports visual, performing, and creative arts.
- The Art of Majie: Interactive art and abstract paintings.
- Blue Gambit: A blues trio partnered with The Grey Notes.
- Crimson Coast Dance Society: Nanaimo's modern contemporary dance company.
- James Mark Performer Composer: Sample James Mark's music online.
- Nanaimo Blues Festival: Held in mid-August on Harbourfront Plaza.
- Nanaimo Conservatory of Music: Enriching the city's musical culture.
- Nanaimo Theatre Group: Community theatre at the Bailey Studio.
- Trinitude: Celtic flavoured roots musicians in Nanaimo.
- Brian Percival Real Estate: Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Nanoose Bay, Nanaimo.
- Making Moves Happen: Rosanna Duffy of the Coast Realty Group in Nanaimo.
- Pacific Gardens: A new cohousing community in south Nanaimo.
- Ryan Coffey Nanaimo Realtor: A member of the Coast Realty Group.